- Where can I find my Account Number?
Your Account Number can be found on your billing statement. On the remittance slip it is located under the "New Balance".
It can also be found in the "Account Summary" box. When typing it into the online payment website, type it without the dashes.
- What is my PIN?
Your PIN is made up of the last four digits of the primary account holder's Social Security Number (SSN), plus the billing zip code. For Example,
if the last four digits of the SSN are 6789 and the zip code is 12345, the PIN is 678912345.
If you try to log in with the PIN and it doesn't work, and there is a co-signer on the account, try using the co-signer's
SSN to create the PIN and see if that works.
- What if I donít have an email address?
- If you donít have an email address, you can still utilize our online payment service to make payments on your account. You simply wonít
have the ability to receive email notifications about your payments.
- How secure is my personal information?
- This payment service website adheres to all required standards for banking institutions. Please see our
Privacy Notice for more information.
- What are the Challenge/Response Questions?
- These are questions that you should answer about your account. They are used if you ever need to change your password or delete your account.
You should choose Challenge Questions and answers that you can easily remember. These add a level of security to your account so that if
someone gains unauthorized access to your account, they canít change your password or delete your account without knowing the answers to these questions.
- What if I forgot my password?
- If you forgot your password, you would first want to click on the "Forgot Your Password?" on the home page of the payment site.
On this next screen, you will have to enter your Login ID, your new password, and the answers to the two Challenge Questions.
If you successfully fill out this screen, you can now log in to make a payment with your newly created password.
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
If you have forgotten your login ID, you will have to contact Customer Service at 1-800-727-2987. You will be asked to verify your
identity and once you do that with the representative, they can look up your account to obtain your Login ID.
As a reminder, you can always log in as an unregistered user with your Account Number and PIN.
- I think I might be locked out
- If you attempt to enter your password too many times, your account will become locked out. If this happens, you have two options.
You can either wait about a half hour and try again, or call our offices to have someone unlock your account.
- I got the error "Your Login Information Could Not Be Validated" when I tried to log in.
- This error typically means that you can no longer log into the online payment system. Access is disabled once your account is paid in full,
settled in full or your account has charged off. If you want to confirm the status of your account, and potentially make payment arrangements
if needed, you should contact our office to discuss your account.
- What if I have two accounts with Carmel Financial?
If you have two accounts with Carmel Financial, you can register both accounts so that you have to log in just one time and can then make payments on both accounts.
To get it set up:
- Log in using one of the accounts Account Number and PIN. Set up your payment on this account and when asked to "Set up a Profile" do so by selecting a Login ID and password.
- Once you are done making the payment, you will now have more options across the top of the screen. One of them will be the "Payees" tab.
- On the "Payees" tab is where you would add your second account with Carmel Financial.
- Click on "Add New Account"
- The drop down for the Biller should be "Carmel Financial"
- For the Account Number, enter the Carmel Financial Account number of your second account with us.
- The security PIN would be the same as your other PIN, providing we have the correct SSN and zip code on your second account.
The PIN is the last 4 digits of your SSN and your zip code.
- Click the "Add New" button
- You can now log into your accounts with the username and password you created and you can schedule payments on one or both of your accounts.
- Iím not comfortable with making payments online, how can I pay my account?
Paying online is a quick and secure method of making a payment on your account. However, if you desire to make a payment in another manner you have several options:
- You can mail your payment with your remittance slip from your last billing statement. Mailed payments can include:
- Personal Checks
- Money Orders
- Cashierís Checks
- You can send us a Western Union Quick Collect. Contact our office for more information.
- You can call our office at 1-800-727-2987 to make a payment over the phone. Over-the-Phone payments can be made from your checking or savings account or by a Visa or Master Card.
- Will I be charged a fee for paying online?
- No, Carmel Financial will not charge you any fees for making payments online. The bill payment website does show a "Billing Service Fee" but this amount
will be $0.00.
- Once I make a payment online, do I have to continue paying this way for the life of my loan?
- No, it is up to you how you make payments on your account. We offer this online payment service as a convenience to you. You can also make payments
by sending a check with your remittance coupon, or calling our office to make a credit card or check payment with one of our representatives.
- What type of payments can I make online?
- We accept Visa or Master Card debit or credit cards as well as electronic checks from your savings or checking account. We do not accept Discover or
American Express at this time.
- Can I view my full account information online?
- Using the online payment service, you can see a very basic amount of information regarding your account, including your next due date, your current
balance, your past due amount, your minimum payment amount and the date and amount of your last payment. This information is refreshed at the end of
the business day. Keep in mind that when you log in, the data could be up to 24 hours old and may not reflect recent transactions.
- Can I see my payment history online?
- You WILL be able to see the individual payment history for all payments that you paid via this payment service. However, payments made
by other means (by mailing a check or by paying over the phone with a check or credit card) will NOT show up in your payment history on this site.
In addition, any payments you made to the old online payment service will not show up here.
- What is the cutoff time for making a payment?
Payments made from your Checking/Savings Account made today by 8:30pm EST, will post the next business day.
Payments made via credit card made today by 10:00pm EST, will post the next business day.
Business Days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays.
- How long will it take my payment(s) to be posted to my account?
- Payments made by the cutoff time will post to your Carmel Financial Account on the day scheduled. Please remember that due to ACH and Credit
Card processing times, these transactions may take up to two business days to be reflected on these accounts.
- I thought I made a payment but Carmel Financial shows one wasnít received.
When you log on to make a payment, there are two steps:
- You will be asked to enter your payment information, including the amount of the payment and the Payment Method. At the bottom of this screen,
you have to click the "Confirm" button to continue.
- On this second screen, you should review your payment information to ensure that the Payment Amount and Payment Method information are all correct.
- At this point, you either hit the "Back" button to re-enter your payment information or
- Click the "Make Payment" button
Your payment is not official until you get to the "receipt" screen, which you can print for your records that contains your "Reference Number".
If you didnít get a "Reference Number" for your payment, it was not completed properly and therefore wonít be submitted to Carmel Financial.
- My Internet connection failed in the middle of making a payment. What should I do?
- First you need to resolve the issue so that you have a consistent internet connection, which is required to make a payment online.
- Once you have resolved this issue, you need to log back into the payment site, either by using your Account Number and PIN or your Login ID and Password, whichever you prefer.
- Go to the "Payment History" tab and see if the payment that you were trying to enter shows up in the payment history.
- If it is not there, then the payment wasnít successfully made before your internet connection problems. You will need to submit the payment again.
- If the payment is there, then you did successfully make the payment.